The Learning Curve

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dirty Dawg

All that was left to do to complete "The Learning Curve" was to edit Edson's section, but it was proving difficult due to me not allowing the newest member of his family to visit my flat. Can I be blamed though after witnessing the carnage that little Floyd had previously caused at Edson's flat?

Today though I had to relent as there was no way of editing the section without Edson's backseat driving, so I granted Floyd a one day pass on the promise that he was now house trained.

Sure enough, within five minutes, Floyd had jumped on my bed and flicked his bladder release switch to open. Stoked! Freshly washed duvet cover straight back in the washing machine. It was the first of three wet attacks this afternoon, but somehow I also managed to get the editing done with Edson's seal of approval too! Swings and roundabouts eh?


Video grab of Floyd "Satan" Edson and his dad
 
Website Counter